Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ropes in the Wire

blouse: H&M, trousers: Express, belt: Kenneth Cole Reaction from The Rack, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom
I wore this to this morning's short open. And the reason I look so tired? I had literally jumped outta bed about a minute or two before I took this picture. My "I'll just close my eyes for five more minutes" rather quickly turned into 30, so I work up 3 minutes before I usually leave. BUT I totes made it to work on time! I have to thank the fact that my body woke me up at 130am thinking I needed to get up and I got all the way through putting my contacts in before realizing I had two more hours to sleep (so, one less thing to do at 4:05) and my inability to hang up clothes quickly (grabbed closest ones from my desk) for my getting to work on time. So, thank you, crazy situation for actually working out.

Also, the fact that I forgot my earrings today had not one, not two, but THREE regulars comment on it. They were all like, "Where are my earrings today?" It made me giggle. Apparently, I have a "thing".

PLUS, the SEESTOR IS HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment