![]() |
| tunic: Michael Starrs from Nordstrom, vest: Lux from Urban, leggings: Lululemon, boots: Frye from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, black beaded necklace, long teal earrings |
I was excited to only have a little shorty shift on Saturday that wouldn't start until 1130, but when a co-worker called me Friday night to see if I could cover her opener Saturday morning because she was all sickie, I decided to cover for her (she sounded sooo pitiful and I needed the hours), so when we all went out to party after the show, I was good and did not drink, just hung out. Lack of sleep is fine so long as there is no booze imbibed the night before... Good karma points, plus now I will look good for my 6-month review tomorrow(!) I know! I can't believe I've been there that long either.

No comments:
Post a Comment