![]() |
| turtleneck: H&M, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, belt: Uniqlo, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: Charlotte Russe necklace, Relic watch, Cost Plus leaf earrings |
Another opener tomorrow. But this one is gonna be super short (THANK GOD) and then I am gonna nap and relax a bit before pilates, PT, an audition and ANOTHER show. Then I have a day off on Wednesday though! So far, no plans but I might try to catch some more theatre... like I do. Then Thursday and Friday I open again. And on Thursday I get a haircut/color! YAY! And a massage and back to c.1993 for the final three performances... le sigh. I only wish that I didn't have to open on Friday. But then! The weekend off! YES! Recording for the show Saturday afternoon (so, I'm missing the Husky game AGAIN), but all of Sunday off. Until I catch a matinee of another show...

No comments:
Post a Comment