Friday, July 16, 2010

I Do Desire It With All My Harp?


Last night we had a speed through... and Oh, Lincoln Park... You are so hard to find. And far away. And confusing once you get there. And absolutely beautiful... Unfortunately, a number of people got seriously lost (one even went to the wrong park--whoops!), so our quick rehearsal intending to be over by 745-ish, actually concluded around an hour later... But it was good for us to see that space and play in it before we perform there next weekend. Plus it was fun to see everyone! I haven't seen them in what feels like years (when really it'd only been 3.5-4 days)! We sped through (blocking & words only, no songs, fights, props, costumes or set) in 1 hour and 11 minutes! Holy crap! We cut an HOUR off the show!

Tonight we perform (at regular speed) in Woodland and I think it will be glorious...as long as it doesn't rain (please, dear GOD don't have it rain) and tomorrow we have our first double feature with R&J in Woodland (with a BBQ in between--funzies!). I can't wait to see their show! It should def be good times.

I am wearing my (mildly work inappropriate) blue empire waisted Zara top, bdg dark denim skinnies from UO and Sperry Top-Siders. I also grabbed my thrifted black 3/4 sleeve cardigan for work and have on my silver Express cuff bracelet.

Also, need to give Jess props for her AMAZING baked brie from yesterday (yeah, Lindy, you're jealous). It was her recipe and she made it and it ROCKED!

Plus, the Nordy Anniversary Sale began today (potentially thinking about making a trip over there at my lunch break) and GUESS WHAT ADORABLY CUTE 1-PIECE BATHING SUIT IS ON SALE?!?! Oh yes! I am SUPES happy I waited!

FFOK was also supes fun last nite! Rocked The Little Mermaid, a cappela syle and also did a little Chaka Khan!

No comments:

Post a Comment