Friday, July 30, 2010

Sorry, Everybody. Sorry I'm Late...


Wow. Thank you, Lynndale, THANK YOU! By far the most raucous and appreciative audience we have had so far and on a Thursday! We couldn't have asked for a better jumpstart to our weekend. And let me just tell you, they LOVED us. TnA were totes favs. They were actually laughing so hard during the song that they missed a few jokes! LOVE YOU LYNNWOOD! Camp Long & Burien have a LOT to live up to now...

So, like I said, we are in Camp Long at 7PM tonight and then early night for me since I know the next few nights are gonna be insane! Saturday I have the entire day to do whatever before Burien tomorrow night and I am debating yoga (haven't been in...I don't even know how long), but also thinking about how glorious it would be to just lounge around and do nothing in the morning... I just don't want my death to flare back up...

Today I am wearing my H&M red striped ruffle front top and bdg dark denim skinnies with my bdg black saddle shoes both from UO. Also accessorizing with my gaint black cocktail ring, gifted red ring from Panama and gifted jewel bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment