Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleep Deprived

sweatshirt: Lululemon, pants: Nike, tank: Costco, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom
Another yoga day!  Dragged my ass outta bed to do yoga for the third day in a row and then home to drink and clean.  It's St Patty's Day, no one can judge.  So far, tackled the bathroom and just started on my room.  Tomorrow the goal is the kitchen and living room (I need more swiffer wet jet fluid, otherwise I would do the kitchen today...) and laundry, laundry, laundry.  Then Sat I will yoga again and finish my laundry then pack, pack, pack.  And we leave Sat night!

Tonight I am gonna hit up a show and tomorrow night too, probably since I'll miss a lot of closing weekends being outta town the next 10 days. Also, heading to St Patty's Day FFOK tonight (for the first time since summer?  YIKES).  And I get a lovely massage from Carolyn tomorrow afternoon.  I also need to fit a mani/pedi in there somewhere and (maybe, BIG maybe) another 6 min in the tanning bed... Busy next couple of days before heading out.

Orlando/Panama--here we come! (3 Days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment