Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update: Still in PJ's

Best Picture, Actor and Director winner and the Panama Canal
But so many things have happened I feel like I need to blog about it.  First of all, I know it wasn't a surprise to a lot of people, but I am very happy and surprised that The King's Speech won best picture.  Yes, it was the most conventional movie nominated, but it was soooooo good.  I saw all 10 Best Picture noms and it was clearly the best film nominated.  So yay, King's Speech and Yay Tom Hooper (who looks like a young James Cameron--creepy!) and Yay Colin Firth!  (Although to be honest, I think that Colin Firth should have won for last year's A Single Man & Jeff Bridges should have one for this years True Grit (not Crazy Heart), but I doubt either would have done the next movie without last year's outcome...)

Also, my loverly Dad called me up yesterday and said he is going to try to come see my closing performance(s) of Threepenny!  SO EXCITED! Best wake up call ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment