Sunday, March 6, 2011

Closing Time

tank: Kimchi Blue from Urban, bolero: H&M, trousers: Express, oxfords: Pour La Victoire from ShoeFly, accessories: gold & black tiered necklace from Aldo, Marc Jacobs watch, gifted giant green ring
Well, it's finally coming to an end... my professional debut.  And as if to signal it, this is probably the first time I have woken up without a song from Threepenny stuck in my head since we started rehearsals... My brain knows.

This will end up being another looooong day.  Grabbing breakfast with the fa-zha and seestor this morning before heading to our mat and then pizza at the Millers on the dinner break before the closing performance... and, of course, another glorious night at Solo.  Then, bright and early tomorrow I start the auditioning for the next show.

I have three (3!) auditions Monday (and 1 on Tues!).  Yesh!  That is impressive.  But then again it IS general (and summer show) audition season.  Skipped the TPS auditions this year for the first time since I joined and it was kinda odd.  Def glad I decided against it, but... when that week came around it was interesting not to be part of the nervous horde.

I think I have made (tentative) plans for when I am heading down to Panama to visit Dad & Pam (probs between 3/15-3/29 depending on if Dani & I can get down to HP world or not aka if she can get off work on such short notice...).  Kinda nice to finally have that nailed down.  Everything changed with the 5th & Village announcing their generals at the end of the month.  I had to kinda rush when I could get down to visit. Also, filing for unemployment on Mon.  Done & done.

No comments:

Post a Comment