Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cheese Head

tee: 2AM from Urban, tank: Costco, sweater: Rubbish from Nordstrom, capris: Lululemon, socks: DKNY, boots: Report Signature from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, gifted rings, tribal earrings
Getting ready to start show #1 of day #2. I am exhausted from sitting and blogging all day both days, but also very excited to see the iteration of tonight's shows... Unlike last night I haven't really seen the entirety of very many of the shows, so I am excited to see them all tonight, probs at the 1030, since I will be blogging the 8...

Bummed that I can't party super hearty with all the peeps tonight since I open tomorrow, but I am excited to party for a bit before I pack off and head to bed... Six opens in a row coming up... Le boo. But then? An entire weekend off. And one I didn't even request!

To add to the crazitude insanity, I start Trojan Women rehearsals on Monday... Yesh! This is one helluva week comin' up! I am gonna need those two days off next weekend. Guaranteed I will do almost nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment