Friday, January 6, 2012

Computer Meltdown

tee: Pitaya, sweatshirt: Lululemon, jeans: J Brand from RueLaLa, sneakers: Converse from Nordstrom
Well, my computer has sorta taken a break. Basically, yesterday about 30 minutes before I was going to head to 14/48 to blog the touchpad would only right click and the keyboard stopped working. Luckily, my new roomie came through like a CHAMP! He is letting my borrow his laptop this WHOLE WEEKEND until I can take it into the genius bar on Sunday to probs find out I need to get the keyboard replaced.

Luckily, this morning I woke up and the touchpad has righted itself, but... no such luck with the keyboard. Basically, if I tried to write something it would turn out like this: ghufuthgdi tisytwhfk yojf woie ghuys gouh woueytdj bgojd  Yeah... no good. So, anyways...

I also cannot get to my former pics from yesterday because they have uploaded them to my computer, but cannot log into my blogger account because I cannot make my keyboard work. Le sigh... So, as soon as all is good and fixed, I will upload those later...

No comments:

Post a Comment