Thursday, January 19, 2012

Strings Attached

dress: H&M, capris: Lululemon, Wellingtons: Tommy Hilfiger from DSW, accessories: (unpictured) Relic watch, Charlotte Russe necklace, gifted green button earrings
I wore this to work this morning. Braving the snow and (mostly) ice (with only ONE minor fall--OUCH MY KNEE!!!!!!) to get to work on time. Hoping that I am able to switch shifts with my manager for tomorrow so I do not have to risk my life to get to my barista job tomorrow morning super early, only having to get there semi-early... We will see...

It's still coming down outside and has been for about six hours or so... And it's not supposed to stop until about 4am tomorrow (when I would need to be leaving for work)... Yesh...

And, of course, rehearsal was cancelled again tonight. Meaning I went to a grand total of ONE this week. I did some script work yesterday on my day off and today at lunch, but... I have a TON to do before we open and I need to buckle down and get some ish done...

No comments:

Post a Comment