![]() |
| sweatshirt: UW, sweats: gifted, tee: gifted, tank: Costco, shoes: Converse |
Two-show days with this show are utterly exhausting! And I just found out both Sat & Sun are 2-a-days next weekend (well, at least we close with a BANG). We have just enough time between the mat & the evening show to cool down, but not enough time to really get anything done (or get a nap in), so it's a little frustrating.
Both of yesterday's shows were sold out(!) which is super cool & awesome! I am so proud to be a part of this show and have had such a lovely experience with it. It's also nice to be able to give Seattle Shakes this feather in their hat for their 20th Anniversary season. Come see it if you haven't yet. And Pam & Jacki, I forgive you for not braving the snow... just barely...

No comments:
Post a Comment