![]() |
| tee: Express, capris: Eight Sixty from Nordstrom, belt: thrifted, shoes: Linea Paolo from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, gifted rings and medallion necklace |
Then I ran around taking pictures of dresses for ideas for Pam (I will send you pictures and links as soon as I upload them from my phone) since she still hasn't found a dress for Jacki's wedding and grabbed some makeup stuff I've needed from Sephora. Then hit up Kinko's to make copies of my resumes and songs from voice. Ran to Jamba Juice for lunch and sat outside for a little Vitamin D kick (PS can we just have this weather until June, PLEASE?). Then I headed home.
I had plans to hit up Red Light on my way home to check out their vintage dresses to find one for ME to wear to the wedding, but by the 3 my back was killing me from dragging around my computer, giant voice binder and other shizz for four hours... so that's on the list for another day. But I do feel very accomplished and plan to hit the streets tomorrow for another round of handing out my resumes and applying for jobs.
Plans for tonight include yoga-ing and then heading to TOJ to hit up the first two SPF shows I need to see (go Jerick & Terri!). It's gonna be supes fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment