Friday, April 8, 2011

Fan-tastic

tee: Mariners, tank: Costco, jeans: BDG from Urban. shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, long teal earrings
Yoga'd again this morning (fourth day in a row! w00t!!!!!!) which was a different instructor who absolutely kicked my ass!  Girl had us doing endurance yoga.  I have never chaturanga'd more in my life.  But it was awesome.  Tiring (hello, sweat), but totes amazing!

Ran once more to the Vitamin D chamber (where the girl at the front desk and I had a nice little chat about what was causing the possible government shutdown and what it meant for government workers).

Had FFOK last night, which is always fun.  Met a new friend who does open mic nights at the Bad Monkey Bistro about 2 blocks from place, so I think I'll check her out next Mon. Plus she offered to play piano for me anytime I need it... no complaints!

Then tonight I'm heading to training for CatchCon tomorrow and rushing to Safeco to make it before opening pitch!  Home opener!  w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment