Friday, April 22, 2011

Parselmouth

shirt: Express, tie: Slytherin from Wizarding World of Harry Potter, jeans: J Brand from Nordstrom, shoes: Linea Paolo from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, gifted rings
Spent the majority of the day handing out more resumes on the Hill and wandering around to my hearts content in the sunshine!  Handed out all 20 that I just printed by the end of the week and have a few follow up calls to make on Mon...

Just came back from seeing Erin (Dallas in Sister Cities) do Nunsense and god was she great!  Totally stole the show!  Also, odd to see that show again since I did it seven (7!!!) years ago back in college.  Funny to see what I remembered and what I didn't.  A little trip down memory lane... le sigh.

Plans for tomorrow include yoga, more sun enjoyment, making more resume copies and hitting up downtown.  Plus maybe a little shopping... Then roomie time (I GET TO MEET HER NEW KITTEHS!!!!!) and a show followed by a little bday party... Yesh!  Busy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment