Sunday, June 6, 2010

Orange You Glad to See Me?


OK, so can we talk about Brotherhood for a second? What is it with gay men who shouldn't be attached that are so hot? Seriously? What is it? It was a great movie. Really attacking the issues of ideology versus true nature. Sad. Really sad. But moving for sure.

Today was literally insane. I went to yoga this morning, then rehearsal, NWNW studio show, shower, SIFF movie and then hanging out with the roomie. CRAZY TIMES. I mean, honestly, I didn't get to shower until what? 6 hours after yoga ended? Insane.

Tonight I saw Fathers and Guns, which oh my god, was HILARIOUS! Seriously. SO FUNNY. Both were definitely 4 outta 5's for me. Lovely.

Tonight I wore my new mattie m tank from Nordys , $6 H&M skirt, polka dot leggings, brown seychelles pumps from Loehmanns, thrifted sweater and Aprie straw hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment