Whoo-hoo! Today was absolutely gorgeous! Jess and I went for a walk this morning and then I headed to rehearsal where I overshot by about 40 minutes thinking that I would have to fight UW commencement traffic, but there wasn't any, so I was able to sit outside and enjoy the
lovely weather for a little longer... I was supposed to see a movie this afternoon too, but I passed on it to get a late lunch and sit in the sun drinking with Dani (because what's better in the summer than a drinking in the middle of the day for no reason?).

Then I hit up Howl and let me just say that the line was absolutely
ridiculous! But I guess that's what you get from a single screening of the Allen Ginsberg biopic starring James Franco (with a little Jon Hamm, Jeff Daniels and Mary Louise Parker thrown in).
Today I wore my H&M red striped blouse, Pitaya cropped jeans and gold Zara sandals with my straw Aprie hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment