Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zebra Stripes


It's one of those days, I can already tell... 49 degrees in June?! Boo. That is all I have to say: BOO. BUT I am done with my boots (done, I tell you!). I refuse to dress like it's winter when when I've already had my birthday. Not allowed, NO! So I am wearing my threadless tee, thrifted zebra-striped cami, black jolt pants and black Paolo flats both from Nordys with my thrifted black 3/4 sleeve sweater.

I had a great birthday yesterday. Enjoyed some homemade strawberry rhubarb pie at work, was able to do yoga, shower and eat something before rehearsal. AND was wished a 'happy birthday' by just about everyone I saw! It was loverly. Nice and busy!

Tonight I get to see my Dad! Yay! He's been in Panama for the last three months and I get to see him for the first time in FOREVER! What a great bday gift. PLUS, hopefully he will help me get some of my pictures hung up in my apartment (now that we've been there for 6 weeks...). AND I still have that one box in my room... hmmm... this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment