Friday, October 14, 2011

As We Know It

blouse: H&M, capris: Lululemon, boots: OTBT from Nordstrom, socks: American Apparel, accessories: Relic watch, gifted crest necklace, long teal earrings
I wore this to my final opening shift for a week and a half! YES! Not saying that I don't have things to do or work to go to, but I do not have to be anywhere at 4:30am for over a week.  And that is amazing. Thank the gods...

It was freezing last night and this morning.  It's really starting to feel like fall around here and, of course, my nose is reacting accordingly.  All of a sudden it's running like crazy and I'm sneezing all the time. Awesome. Just in time for tech. Gotta love my body's sense of humor.

Tech starts tomorrow, so tonight is my last night off for a looooong while.  And, of course, I am planning on seeing a play... What's new?

And tomorrow post-tech, la mama and I are heading to Kasey Keller's final home game!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment