 |
| tee: thrifted, sweater: Halogen from Nordstrom, jeans: J Brand from Nordstrom, boots: Report Signature from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch |
Wore this to tech last night. Rocked it! Made it through Act I and tonight the plan is to run through Act II and then do a full run or as much of one as we can get through before the night ends. My lower back and hips and left gluts are KILLING me, so I am beyond happy to have tomorrow off. Only plans include yoga, to work this shizz out, and a PT appointment, to hopefully electro stim it all away. I dunno what's up, but it hurts.
Plus, I picked up a corset for my Bellatrix costume and am gonna nix the grommet idea because of the delicate nature of the fabric of my costume, so really all I need is a silver pen to draw the curliques and I am ready to go! Once I get a wig.
No comments:
Post a Comment