Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shrinking Universe

sweatshirt:  Lululemon, jersey: Sounders Ljungberg, jeans: Levi's, shoes: Converse, accessories:  gifted rings, Relic watch
I wore this to tech yesterday and then straight on to the Sounders game.  Since la mama had a migraine (pobrecita, I heart you!), I last minute wrangled Dani outta her pj's and into braving traffic and the  everything to grab me and snag a FABULOUS parking spot to make it to the game only a half hour late.  Plus, the first half was not the Sounder's best, and we scored our two winning goals in the last 10 minutes of regular time.  Totes worth the stress to see that game. Plus it was Keller's final regular season home game and he was ridic.  He totes won it for us!  What are we gonna do without him next year?

Tech was long and really difficult.  We literally only got through one part, but it is definitely the most technically challenging section.  Now, to memorize all my new dialogue that I just got yesterday and hopefully tech the rest of the show today... Yesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment