Saturday, October 8, 2011

Responsibility

blouse: Old Navy, skirt: BCBG Maxazaria from Nordstrom, tights: American Apparel, boots: OTBT from Nordstrom, accessories: (unpictured) Relic watch, Marilyn earrings, gifted mini-heart necklace
I wore this to my (semi-) opener this morning and then to my BXPE callback.  I feel like, even though I am not sure if I want to do an Xmas show, the two things actors have to muscle through in theri acting lifetimes at least once, if for nothing else, than to give them some acting street cred are summer park shows (check & check) and a holiday show (not yet), so maybe it's my time. Plus, it would be a fun theatre to work for.

Anyways... those are my thoughts. Plus, then I could still head east in January or February before generals really get under way... Probs good to get outta here sooner rather than later otherwise I'll never leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment