Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sounders and SIFF


So much for a relaxing morning! I ended up at the Sounders/Earthquakes game (they lost. stupid effing refs) and it was super fun (except for the creeper next to me who was real NASCAR dumb)!

I wore my Ljunberg (yum!) jersey (he played well, but a little stressed with the refs lack-of calls--boo refs), dark grey j brand skinnies, light grey Fossil zip-up and Sperry Top-Siders with my super old red AE puffy down vest.

Then, I went to a double feature at SIFF! Busy, but awesome day. Here I wore the same j brand jeans, black UO Max tee, mustard yellow cardigan from Nordys with my light brown Blowfish side zip boots.

Cyrus and Holy Rollers were very good. I liked Cyrus a lot. It was really funny. Great one-liners and you can never go wrong with John C Reilly, but it was definitely missing something. A little bland.

But Holy Rollers was effing brilliant! Hold crap! Sad and lovely coming of age movie. Jesse Eisenberg is a fantastic actor. I mean, the kid from Zombieland? Who knew?

Another full day tomorrow: cleaning in the morning, Nowhere Boy & I Am Love in the afternoon with Dani (yay!) and LOST SERIES FINALE tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment