Do do do do do! I am wearing my thrifted grey Love x4 tee, dark grey j brand jeans from Nordys, green striped Cardigan New York sweater and black Chinese Laundry studded booties. Plus you can see what a great job she did with my hair! Thank GOD I got it cut. It had been over 3 months. Gross.
It is ridiculous outside. Nasty. No fun at all. AND the start of Memorial Day weekend (WTF?!). Lovely. Looks like it'll be good weather to stay inside and watch plays/movies, which is exactly what I have scheduled.
Tonight Dani and I are going to Candide at the 5th, tomorrow I have plans with the roomie to see a double feature of Farewell & My Year Without Sex at SIFF, Sun is possibly a SATC (but not SATC2)-style brunch with my seestor, shopping at Neimans and/or The Hedgehog and Mon is another SIFF, Life During Wartime. Plus I am definitely doing yoga tomorrow morning (it's almost been a month...). Busy weekend, but it should be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment