Thursday, May 27, 2010

Accessorize Yourself


The theme for today is accessories: shoes, necklaces, bracelets, earrings. They can jazz up a routine outfit so easily! And I am definitely using them!

I am wearing dark grey pinstripe trousers from Pitaya, silver shimmered grey architectural Cindy heels from DSW and a black ruffled-sleeve Silence + Noise tee from UO with black, gold and diamond Aldo necklace, black and silver beaded bracelet and mirrored earrings.

Tonight I have a much needed haircut and then plans to go to the gym (my new bag is a definite incentive), but I forgot socks... BOO! I might have to buy some (lulu IS right next to Seven...) before the gym-ing ensues. Unfortunately, I am missing yoga, but I figure a nice run and stretch before yoga on Saturday is probably necessary to get me back into the swing of working out. Plus I need to see how long it takes to walk to/from my new apartment.

Last night's pre-birthday birthday dinner was so yummy! It was at Serafina and I LOVE that restaurant so much! Great salad. Great wine. Great ricotta wrapped in eggplant over cappellini pasta. AND the most amazing cheesecake EVER (seriously, ever)! Plus Pam and my Dad gave me some great new Zara clothes and local Panama jewelry. Super excited to wear them!

Plus I am so excited for the long weekend, it is ridiculous. This entire week has felt like a month... Blearg. But it's Thurs, which means I only have a half-day of work before 3 glorious days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment