Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Naughty Nudes

Gaw! Work has been absolutely insane this week (prepping for the Holiday weekend--w00t!). I mean, I haven't even taken a lunch yet (and looks like I won't). Hopefully, it will calm down after today, once everything starts to close up for the weekend...

After a night off for rehearsal last night (and three more coming up tomorrow, Thurs and Fri), I am seeing two movies tonight at SIFF. First, I'm heading to Pac Place to see Excited and then up to the Egyptian to catch Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll (with Andy Serkis). Can't wait to relax and watch a couple movies. Believe me, I need it.

I am rocking the neutral colors today in my black BDG saddle shoes from UO, Banana Republic tan houndstooth tights and shimmery tan bow blouse with ruffles, $6 H&M skirt and grey Mod Cloth cardigan with lace collar.

2 comments:

  1. Not the biggest fan of this skirt, gotta be honest. Maybe it's just with that outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit; that skirt is pretty hot. Not a fan of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete