Friday, September 10, 2010

Vacation Creation

tee: Threadless, jeans: bdg from Urban Outfitters, vest: Macys, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstom
Today, ah!  Second full day of vaca, lovin' it!  Again, we got a supes late start and it was great.  Went shopping downtown Walla Walla and hit up a few wineries on Main Street (yeah, that's the actual name of their main street downtown).  It only took like an hour or two to hit up the entirety of the downtown area.  It was fun times.  Low key.  Good.

And can I just complain for half a second about beds/pillows that are TOO soft.  I mean, I sleep on an effing futon.  I am used to and enjoy hard beds and the one I am sleeping in right now?  WAAAAY too soft.  I seriously am having trouble sleeping on it.  Between that and the fact that it is SOOOO ridic quiet?  I miss my hard-ass bed and loud-ass apartment.  But, what can I do?  Small town vacation=quiet nights...

Other than that though... totes lovin' vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment