![]() |
| shirt: Papaya, tank: Costco, jeans: bdg for Urban, boots: MIA from Nordstrom Rack, accessory: jeweled bracelet |
Another funny thing, we rehearsed at SCT yesterday and there was totes evidence that someone had been practicing for OtB's Badminton Royale in our rehearsal room! There was a net, a print out of a regulation badminton court and 4 rackets. I was amused. People are really taking this thing seriously this year! I just hope the weather cooperates because I'm not sure if I can motivate myself to go and cheer in the rain...
I did end up at yoga last night and was supes excited I ended up going. I am plenty sore today, but all in a good way. Plus now I can go do whatevs I want tomorrow and not feel guilty. w00t! I def got to yoga RIGHT at a SUPER good part in my book though, so I almost skipped it to sit somewhere and read, but I sucked it up and went to yoga knowing that my reward would be some french fries from Dicks before rehearsal (worth it!) and I got them. And they were good (been craving some since mama wouldn't let me get any when we stopped at DQ on the way home from Walla Walla...)!
PS I wanted to correct the title of the second Hunger Games book I talked about in the last post (already fixed it there). It is actually called Catching Fire. I am stupid and didn't check... So, for future reference now you know.
Also, just to let everyone know, I am doing a little experiment with my (long-ass) bangs. I am going to see how long I can let them grow before SNAPPING and cutting them all off... We'll call this Day 1. Plus, today is the first official day of fall, so it seems fitting somehow...

No comments:
Post a Comment