![]() |
| skirt: H&M, tights: gifted from Urban, boots: Report Signature from Nordstrom, tee: kimchi blue for Urban, sweater: Express, necklace: Aldo from LA |
I couldn't sleep again last night (heart beating outta my chest again--AWESOME). BOO! I really hate my insomnia. I knew I could have taken something, but... I just hate doing that. Although I'm pretty sure that watching a rousing sports movie right before bed did not help in the sleep department (Invictus--very good!). But still! After working all day and then having my ass handed to me in yoga? I totes should be allowed to get a good night's sleep!
No plans again tonight. I'll probably just hangout at home post-work for a bit and then head up to the Hill for my friend's going away drink at Rosebud later on. I feel like everyone is taking off and leaving Seattle and... I'm not. I know it's in the cards, but I just feel like as long as I am consistently working in this city I just don't know if it makes sense to leave...Although those 9 months last year really sucked. Another bout like that and I might just up and leave... (I mean, I WAS working, just not in full productions. Staged readings, concerts and workshops do not a show make). For now, though, I am more than happy here. I just hate that "here" is the city where I grew up...
Anyways, check out how light/reddish my hair looks? Crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment