Some of my fav looks from this month's Vogue with the lovely, talented, effortlessly beautiful and gamine Carey Mulligan on the cover. She has some great quotes in there about stage acting vs screen acting that I totes hearted as well! All from
"The Talented Miss Mulligan" (October 2010):
--"I want to be in Glee, but I’m told I’m not famous enough to be a cameo yet."
-- "I don’t want to look like an actress; I want to look like a person. Normal people don’t go to the gym six times a week."
--" I never said I wanted to be a lead actress; I never said I wanted to be a film actress. This need to trump everyone bewilders me. I’m only 25. I’m not better than anyone. I just want to watch other people and learn to be good."
--“When I was fifteen, I’d had vivid dreams of acting with Judi Dench—it was never Tom Cruise, always Judi Dench. I’d wake up and go, ‘Not real!’ and then I’d cry. The first day of Pride and Prejudice, there was Judi Dench.”
-- “the best nights were when I’d come offstage with no memory at all of what had happened. I don’t know what happened to the audience—but I believed every single second. You can get completely lost in The Seagull.”
God, I love her!
 |
| Carey Mulligan on the cover(!) in Chanel |
 |
| Carey in Dior dress & vintage hat |
 |
| Carey in Dior jacket (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!) & same vintage hat |
 |
| Carey in Givenchy lace dress & corset and that same hat |
 |
| Jeremy Renner!!!! with model in Burberry Prorsum |
 |
| Renner with model in Dries van Noten |
 |
| Renner with model in Sonia Rykel |
No comments:
Post a Comment