Thursday, August 18, 2011

Totes Jelly!

dress: Pitaya, tank: thrifted, sandals: gifted Zara, accessories: tribal earrings, Relic watch, gifted rings
Wore this out to Alki last night to grab pizza and drinkles and walk the beach in the sunshine (before it got COOOOLD and windy).  It was funtimes.

But I realized that starting tomorrow I work eight. straight. days. All eight hours.  Blearg.  A little concerned because I have those two eight-hour (is 8 the buzz number, or what?!) workshop days next weekend, so I talked to my manager about maybe getting a day off during the week next week, so that I can actually have a day to just kinda relax.  But at least I am not having to head to la mama's to housesit because her trip got postponed, so at least that's not an extra thing I have to deal with in the craziness.  But a day off would be nice... we shall see.  At least it will be good $$ if nothing else...

And tomorrow I don't have to be at work until 7am (sad that that is a late start), 6am on Sat, 6pm on Sun, which is loverly.  Saturday night is also la mama's commencement from this training session she has been doing with dinner and drinks and dancing.  Mostly though, time with la mama!  YAY FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment