![]() |
| tank: Forever 21, sweater: borrowed, skirt: H&M, belt: H&M, boots: new Frye's from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, Goody headband |
The show went well. Our first matinee, so it was a little funny to both be there in the afternoon and leave before it was all dark. Plus we had time in the evening to, like, do shit. That was fun. I have to remember to eat before matinees though because holy CRAP, I was starving. Came home and devoured half of a pizza. YUM! You could also tell it was the fourth show in a row at a big venue because all of our voices were super tired. Mine needs these few days to recover for surezies.
Glad I have today off to get some rest and recover from my two-hour sleep day yesterday (I'm sure that and talking all day at my shift didn't help with the tired voice either...). I definitely need it. Gonna make sure to go to bed early again tonight (I passed out around 11 last night) so I can be all good to open manana. And five days in a row of working. Next Sunday off! Yay!
I might even go and spend some time out in the sunshine today... we shall see...

No comments:
Post a Comment