Monday, August 15, 2011

It Doesn't Matter

tee: Urban, tank: Costco, jeans: Levi's, flip-flops: Columbia, accessories: gifted gold cuff bracelet, Relic watch, gifted rings, Charlotte Russe necklace, oblong gold hoops
The second day of rehearsal was good times too.  We officially started to work on specifics and I am going to be rocking "And I Will Always Love You" in the opening of the show!  w00t!  Super excited to white girl up some Whitney.

Then we headed over to the GreenStage closing party where we all just hungout and played some ping pong, drank and ate some good woodfire pizza.  Yum! Of course, now I have to admit that this summer is all over and I no longer get to run around as Ariel for the summer... Blearg.  At least I have a new show starting up!

But not before I have to knock out this 40-hour work week (here we go... at least only two are opening weekday shifts, so that's a win). I can do it! Plus, getting in to see the doctor on Fri (PIP follow up, then a massage next week?) and hopefully getting a haircut sometime this week too (seriously, it is SOOOO long)

No comments:

Post a Comment