![]() |
| blouse: Old Navy, capris: thrifted Gap, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, Enerjewels earrings, gifted mini-heart necklace |
I worked at 1st and Pike today and Clover coffee? WORTH THE PRICE! Holy crap, sooooo good. Ridic. I had two different ones (the Sumatra and Jamaica Blue Mountain--on ice!) and both were supes good. Although neither one was as bold as I like my coffee. Plus, it was fun to be able to screw with the regulars who go to both stores (they were confuzzled) and feel like everything was new again. Def made the day go by faster. Plus, they were busy. For realz.
Then I was supposed to meet with Thea to talk about the Sunday plans for the Mad Men party we are "hosting" (ya know, playing Joan again, but this time with a Betty!), but her hair took at little bit longer than expected and she had to cancel, but no problem. I was getting a pedi and then sitting outside in the sun(!) reading Game of Thrones on my kindle. w00t! w00t! It was good times.

No comments:
Post a Comment