Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Road Ahead

blouse: American Apparel, capris: Eight-Sixty from Nordstrom, clogs: thrifted Danskos, accessories: Charlotte Russe necklace, Relic watch, mirrored earrings
Whew! Well, the biggest news is that I am now all enrolled to start getting medical/dental benefits starting in September! w00t!  Only one more uninsured month! Done and done.

Work was HARD today.  I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking I was late for work for whatever reason.  For cereal. What the crap?! Oh wells.  No nap today either.  Doing the laundry and schtuff (um, filling out paperwork from the 'Bux, from the accident, for the seestor...)

Plans are to hit up yoga in a couple hours and then come home and pass out.  I work at 515 tomorrow, at a DIFFERENT 'Bux for the first time ever!  I told my manager that I felt like I had graduated.  That I was a big kid now.  Which is super awesome.  We shall see how this all goes.

Exhausted. Ex-haus-ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment