Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What's The Story?

blouse: Forever 21, capris: Eight-Sixty from Nordstrom, belt: thrifted, shoes: Tom's from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, Cost Plus leaf earrings
Last open... until Friday. But still... At least I get two days off from early mornings.  Seriously, thank the gods. Got off a bit early (YAY!). Was able to close my last account at Chase (NO MORE OF THEM--YES!) and deposited all of my monies (minus my 2nd & Lenora tips, which I STILL have to go pick up--dangit!), grocery shopped and then made myself a Greek feast! OK, OK, it was just gyros, but still!  I made the tapenade AND tzatziki myself!  It was super yummy!  And I have a TON of leftovers (LUNCH manana--yes!)

Tomorrow I get my massage (YAY!!!!!) and since it's gonna be nice I was thinking... margs at agua verde afterwards? Um, yes please.  Thursday post 9-5 shift my mama and I have tix to Les Mis (which is supposed to be 3 hours and I open on Fri, but... still... LES MIS!) and are probs gonna get dinner beforehand. It's gonna be good times.

Friday after my opening shift I think I'm gonna nappy and then hit up Sound Theatre's Pygmalion and then head up to the hill to see the final show of Penguins at Annex. Whew!  Too much theatre, too little time.  Thank god, this weekend is no work.  Only two 8-hour days of workshops for c.1993.  Blearg.  At least I have Monday off (there IS a light at the end of the tunnel--thanks to my manager!)

No comments:

Post a Comment