Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Used to Believe

tank: Bellatrix from Nordstrom, sweater: Halogen from Nordstrom, jeans: J Brand from RueLaLa, wedges: Cooperative from Urban
Well, the first preview definitely taught us a lot. I felt terrible in the moment (great with intensions but felt like the accent flew out the window) and then awesome after hearing castmates' reactions, then terrible again to during notes when Steph said that she had difficulty hearing me... Blearg.  Ups and downs.  Lucy will probs change a LOT before tomorrows preview (vocally, if nothing else) and I feel amazing to have done it once for people.  And WHAT a responsive crowd!  Loverly.  Leaps and bounds above yesterday's run.  And it can only get better.

Jennifer def helped me with my song, but since the first time I ran the changes onstage was DURING the preview... it was a little head-y, to say the least.  I will def be mentally running it all night and grabbing every stray opportunity to walk through it in the space tomorrow before our second preview.

Solo for drinks post-show was MUCH needed tonight and I loved the cast bonding plus the relaxing.  Thank the gods for that.  Tomorrow I attempt to run errands (again) and maybe pick up my pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment