 |
| tee: Pitaya, tank: Costco, sweater: Cardigan NYC, jeans: J Brand from Nordstrom, boots: Zigi Soho from DSW, accessories: drop earrings made by one of my castmates as an opening night gift |
Oh the dramz, the dramz, the dramz. What was supposed to be a relaxing day at home quickly became a busy, busy little day. Short time with the roomie this morning before heading off to the apple store to get (another!!!!) power cord, but of course, when I got there the stupid thing worked again, so the guy explained some things and sent me off... After some shopping (Sephora, H&M, etc), I ran into Starbucks right before I left the mall just to make sure that the power cord still worked, and OF COURSE, it didn't. So, I ran back to the apple store and the guy took another look at it and this time, there was no change the thing straight up didn't work, so he gave me a new one for free (thank GOD) and now all is well... yesh... but it took a ten minute fix into a two hour extravaganza
Also, never thought I'd say this with a straight face, but I bought a jean vest today. Oh, yes. I almost grabbed it and brought it into the fitting room almost as a joke, but I loved it! It's cute and casual (and I think I'll wear it tonight) and pretty damn unique. I also bought a skirt that's pretty cute. Thanks, H&M, occasionally I find some great stuff in you.
No comments:
Post a Comment