Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two-A-Day

tee: Where the Wild Things Are from Urban, sweater: Halogen from Nordstrom, skirt: BCBG Maxazaria from Nordstrom, leggings: Bebe, boots: Zigi Soho from DSW, accessories: gifted mini-heart necklace, giant green ring, gifted drop earrings 
Heading to our two-show day!  My hairstylist, Zoe, is coming to the 2PM show and Dani & Jenn are coming to the 730, so yay!

Last night's show felt the best it ever has.  It is one of those intangible things that just gels the show, bringing it all together in an indescribable way. And the audience really responded.  Our energy was waaaaay up and the Daryl's accompanist speed really helped drive the whole thing.  The ending has a phenom hit when the rest of it clips along, allowing the audience to lean into the whole show.  Unfortunately, no one I knew was there last night, but I am hoping this is a step-up that only continues in that direction.

Tonight we will definitely going out post-show(s).  I have a feeling we will all need to decompress after our 2-show day...

And tomorrow we have a 2pm matinee and then I book it over to Dani's to catch as much of the Academy Awards as I can. w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment