![]() |
| tee: Where the Wild Things Are from Urban, tank: Costco, sweater: Pitaya, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, boots: Chinese Laundry, accessories: Marc Jacobs watch |
Spent the night at la mama's last night to take care of the pupper. And thank god for Jess giving me a ride there last night cause BRRRRRR! Dislike. The show went well last night although it was a little bit slow... But such are Thursday nights. Cold after three whole days off and taking a little bit to get back into it. Plus in the whore scene I totally swallowed some spittle and had a nice little cough attack at the end of it. Lovely. Glad that scene became about the random whore who couldn't hold in her cough. And, of course, it was right before I had to go on for the big Lucy scene... Blearg.
La mama came home around noon today, so we were able to spend some time together before I took off to regroup at home before heading to tonight's show.

No comments:
Post a Comment