Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Said (S)NO(W)!

top: thrifted, tank: Costco, jeans: Levi's, boots: Blowfish from DSW, accessories: Marc Jacobs watch
It held off all day and now as I took the garbage out I noticed that there are some flakes floating down, slowly, but consistently.  And if this damn weather keeps audiences from coming to see Threepenny, I am gonna scream!  It's not like we have that many performances and it's a good show, dammit!

Blearg.  Hopefully Jess & Aine will still brave the flakey flakes and come out to see it tonight (THEY BETTER!).  We start in about 2 hours and I do not want to have no one there.  For cereal.  Not OK, weather.  Not OK...

Spent today working monologues (yes, I do have 5 different Shakes books spread out around me on my bed, thankyouverymuch, I need them all) and feel like I actually have a good grip on what I am gonna use for my March 7th auditions... w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment