![]() |
| tank: Nike from The Rack, leggings: H&M, zip up: Empire gifted, boots: Zigi Soho from DSW, accessories: mini heart necklace gifted |
Tomorrow I have a loverly little photo shoot/video promo I get to do with John (who's playing Mack) and I am supes excited. I know that it's probs because I am the only girl with the correct hair, but still it's me which is awesome!
Booked it over to yoga tonight post-rehearsal and I swear to you, there is something about relaxing/meditating in yoga that is the most rejuvenating thing ever (haven't been for almost a week and I've felt tense and stressy beforehand and now? ...ah...). You would think since my schedule is a little more open I'd be able to get yoga in more often, but unfortunately, my gym holds classes at 6:30am (no effing way), noon (in rehearsal) and 5:30 or 5:45PM (also in rehearsal), so I am trying to get in in when I can...

No comments:
Post a Comment