![]() |
| shirt: Express, tank: Costco, jeans: Levi's, boots: Zigi Soho from DSW, accessories: mirrored earrings, black beaded necklace |
I'm starting to think this is going to be my last work time post since I start training the new girl tomorrow, so not only will I be supes busy, but I'll have someone looking over my shoulder, so probs no time to collage/write/post... blearg. That's no fun. I've spent the last day or so compiling a list of everything I do day-to-day and as requested and it is pretty substantial. I'm gonna have a time of it training the new girl...
Yoga is on the queue for tonight and then some more hanging out at home. It's kinda nice after being so crazy around the holidays to enjoy some relaxing days at home burning through my Netflix queue (and seasons of The Wire--already halfway through season 3!). Plus, less than 2 weeks left of real work!

No comments:
Post a Comment