![]() |
| sweatshirt: Lululemon gifted, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, tank: Costco, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom |
We didn't get our rehearsal call until after 10pm last night, but luckily I wasn't called until 230 today allowing me to not only go to yoga, but to also come home (and grab me new Asos shoezies that all fit--YAYERS!) and shower and eat before heading to rehearsal.
Since the two scenes I was called for today were my big Act 2 scenes I even got to be onstage the whole call working and figuring out the when, why of my character. Definitely have a lot of work, but I feel like every time I touch her she becomes more dynamic, solid.
Tonight I have Sara's comps (thanks, babe!) to Duel of the Linguist Mages at Annex. Should be good. Lots of friends in it and I am totes hoping to run into someone I know at the theatre to sit with too! They just opened last night, so hopefully they will not have that second show slump (I'm sure they're more prof than that--wink) and give us just as good of a show as opening. PS I realized that I am going to see 3 shows this weekend for a total of $10.50--yay comps!
Tomorrow I was supposed to go skiing with Dani & Nate but since I have rehearsal (most likely...) on Sundays I will be going to that and then heading to Chamber Cymbeline at Shakes tomorrow night. Then I get a glorious day off! Although I have absolutely no idea what to do with Mondays off. It feels like the weirdest day ever to have be my weekend...

No comments:
Post a Comment