Sunday, January 23, 2011

Useless

tee: Pitaya, tank: Costco, sweater: Express, leggings: H&M, flats: Asos, accessories (unpictured): Carolee Lux necklace gifted, giant flower ring from Nordstrom, pearl drop earrings, gold cuff from Nordstrom
Last day of rehearsal before my one day break and seriously, I need a day off really really badly... This acting all day thing is totally exhausting... (in a lovely wonderful way!)

We have now officially finished staging the show (roughly, the first time through, at least--it's really not that long) and will start running things and making things deeper and more real this coming week.  Seriously odd having Monday's off although it does give me a great excuse to run all my errands (and also do nothing) for a whole day.

Tonight after rehearsal Dani & I went to dinner (thai food--yum!) and then to Chamber Cymbeline (great script until the last scene--a little too neat & tidy--but the production was BEAUTIFUL and I loved the double casting decisions...).  It's always nice to get to see her more than once in a week!  I feel like we are both so busy all the time...

Tomorrow the plans include bringing 4 different pairs of jeans to the dry cleaners near my apt that also repairs them and dinner at The Mediterranean Kitchen with la mama & seestor and if I have time depositing a pay check.  Woo!  Crazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment