 |
| tank: Costco, tunic: Free People from Nordstrom, jeans: BDG from Urban, boots: MIA from Nordstrom Rack, accessories: small beaded bracelet wrapped as necklace, purple beaded bracelets |
Act II run/work through today before I head over to la mama's for housesitting. Definitely hoping that the kittehs are OK. Gonna leave my fat one out with the rabbit and just hope that they can get along alright. Last night there was a little tussle (I think over the foodzies in the hall closet and oh fatty having no food in his bowl in my room), which of course, woke me up and made me have to separate the two...
Oh god, kittehs... just get along for the next few days...
I kept waking up in the night singing my song and freaking out a bit about the new key and memorizing it and I blame the kittehs... blearg.
OK, onward and upward...
No comments:
Post a Comment