Monday, January 24, 2011

Someday...

tank: Kimchi Blue from Urban, blouse: Gibson from Nordstrm, jeans: BDG from Urban, boots: Zigi Soho from DSW,  accessories: thirfted pearls
Ran a ton of errands today getting as much done as I could on my day off before heading to dinner with the mama & seestor at Mediterranean Kitchen (garlic will be seeping from my pores for weeks) and then to High 5 Pies for dessert--w00t, w00t!

Lovely day off.  Tomorrow I jump back into the world of Threepenny glad to have had some time off and knowing that I need to clean my apartment, etc before I head over to la mama's for the week to house sit (starting Wed and going through Sun), hopefully the kittehs will do alright on their own... I got new litter and foodz for them, so they should be OK, assuming oh fat one does not eat all of the little rabbits' food (which he very well might do...), but I have high hopes for the two of them.  And also look forward to finding a lovely place for my tripod and camera at la mama's. It's always nice to give the blog a change of scenery. Plus cable (FOOD NETWORK!) and a pupper! (Come keep me company peeps!)

Memorizing lines and hopefully, getting the new key for my song is on the docket this week (as we open in 3 weeks--say WHA?!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment