Sunday, January 23, 2011

It Takes Two

tank: Costco, sweater: Rubbish gifted from Nordstrom, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, boots: Asos
I changed for tonight's trip to Cap Hill theatre to see friends and their plays and performances.  Super excited about these new boots.  Super comfy and cute.  Very excited about them and they are HUGE.  I mean, it's like a 4" heel and I could walk everywhere in them.  Total heart.

Duel of the Linguist Mages was great. Totes scifi and fun but without any sort of pretense or preconceived notion of what scifi can and cannot be.  Plus I loved that it did not end all neat and tidy.  There was no happy ending  in this show just a realization of where they stood and a promise to try to make it better.  The cast was great and the tech aspects pretty damn awesome.  Big fan. Definitely enjoyed it and would recommend.

Tomorrow I am not called until 2pm(-ish), so I will be sleeping in and relaxing until I head to the theatre.  Then Dani and I are grabbing dinner/drinks before catching Chamber Cymbeline at Shakes.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment