![]() |
| blouse: H&M, bolero: H&M, trousers: Eight-Sixty from Nordstrom, tights: gifted DKNY, shoes: BDG from Urban, belt: J Crew, accessories: giant flower ring from Nordstrom, black metal feathered earrings |
Also, since I rarely see movies on my own (excluding SIFF), it was funny to me how apropos it seemed that these were the two films I chose to attend by myself. It somehow made sense to see these two in a situation where, although there were other people present, I really was isolated from the rest of the audience. On my own. No where near as lonely as those two guys, but somehow better able to connect... I dunno. Now I'm getting all philosophical. Point is, they seemed to be good movies to go to on your own...
Mama, you would DEF not have liked 127 Hours (SUPER glad we didn't see it that one day...awk-ward). Sorry I thought you would have. James Franco=brilliant, but yes, there are some parts to that movie you would not have been able to stomach. Also, can we all just agree that Aaron Sorkin is brillz? 'CAUSE HE IS! Holy crap! I heart him soooooo much. The dialogue in the FB movie was clip-clip-clippin' (like the old walk-through-the-hall moments in West Wing--le sigh, oh how I miss you...) and worked PERFECTLY with the subject matter. (PS did anyone else notice his cameo (the first ad exec Zuckerberg and Saverin go see where Mark is making that weird noise and he comments on it)? ROCK IT!) Also, hey, I know Armie Hammer (the Winklevoss twins) is hot and all (too preppy & pretty boy for me, to be honest), but I am a SERIOUS Andrew Garfield fan after this movie. Attractive AND super talented? (Nerd Alert) He-llo, new Peter Parker!
Tonight's plans include hanging out with the roomie and going with Kate (of As You) to 14/48 later on... Excitement! Tomorrow is yoga, then watching the Seahawks rock it on the mama's new BIIIIIG TV! yay!

I loved that Zuckerberg was doing the whole social network thing just because he was that determined to get back with the girl he really goofed up with due to his own feelings of insignificance. But then some people I know who are really into the tech scene say that part was artistic license. Still I'd second your recommendation. Heck, stick a Like button on it!
ReplyDelete