Monday, January 10, 2011
Bluesy
Today's walk to work in the snow meant that I dressed more for that than for my workday and I cannot say I am regretting that choice. About a minute into my walk it started coming down pretty hard and although nothing is sticking (that's apparently gonna happen Tues night...) it is cold out there (and in here, too!). Brrrr... I was actually so cold when I woke up this morning that the thought of a hot shower got me outta bed quicker than I even needed to.
Tonight I am heading to la mama's to watch the BCS Championship game and cheer for Oregon (come on, don't tell me you hate Auburn less than them. Cam Newton is a jerk) and for the Pac-10! Also, super-congrats to my seestor for getting another grad school interview! This one at Stonybrook in update NY!!!!!! So much of me hopes we can move/live there together next year!!!!
...4 days left...
Labels:
American Apparel,
Costco,
family,
Gift,
HM,
lululemon,
Nordstrom,
Seattle Shakes,
SNOW,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My uncle lives near Stonybrook (which is on Long Island...)!
ReplyDeleteAnd how can you possibly want the DUCKS to be national champs? The horror!